If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with TPM, you can contact:
Texas Precious Metals Depository
959 State Hwy 95N
Shiner, Texas 77984
TPMD does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding its customers to any unrelated third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used by TPMD in ways to which you have not consented. When you register for any TPMD services, we automatically place you on our list to receive email regarding updates about special offers, new products, and new services. If you do not wish to receive email updates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “remove” in the subject line, or follow the “opt-out” procedures contained in our e-mail to you to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Use of Information Gathered
TPMD will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, email address, phone number, and credit card information. This is needed in order to complete your orders. TPMD may share non-personal aggregate, or summary information regarding its customers with partners or other third parties, but TPMD does not sell or share any information at the individual customer level except in accordance with this policy.
TPMD gives clients control over the communications directed to them. You can inform us that do not want to receive non-essential communications from TPMD such as email newsletters announcing specials or new features by either sending an email to email@example.com with the word “remove” as the subject header, by following the opt-out procedures contained in the emails to you, or by calling us at 361-594-3624.
ACH Customers Only
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us as follows:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To our related and affiliate companies.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- The enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TPMD, our customers, or others. (This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.)